On Tue, Jul 26, 2005, Simon J Mudd wrote:

> As different people are looking at the OpenPKG port to AIX I've added a
> Wiki link on the OpenPKG Wiki site.  This should allow us all to provide
> our input in a common place and it should help us to see the current
> issues which still need to be resolved.

Cool. Thank you for this contribution. I've picked up your "make -j"
issue at the end of this Wiki page and added support to "rpmtool" for
AIX. With OpenPKG-CURRENT's "openpkg-20050727-20050727" and higher, once
the OpenPKG "make" package is installed, the %{l_mflags} macro in all
.spec files will automatically expand to "make -jM" (M=N*2) on a machine
with N processors.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com