Matthias Kurz wrote:
On Wed, Jul 27, 2005, Christian Reiber wrote:

Do you have any automated scripts for building everything?

Simon, I have a Perl script which creates a Makefile from RPMs and
SRPMs if it is of any help. It is "prerelease" however which means it
fits my needs but have never tried it on other systems than Linux.

There is already something like this, i think.
%prefix/libexec/openpkg-tools/src2make.pl. thl ?

But then, "openpkg build" still seems to have some bugs. We *DO* need
something *perfect*, here !

This should be the next major goal. Immediately before shared lib
support.

   (mk)

Does this script automatically build all dependencies? This is where pkg-get (for Solaris 8 & above) works great. If we could simulate this builds would be much simpler.

Doug