On Wed, Jul 27, 2005, Doug Summers wrote:

> Matthias Kurz wrote:
{...]
> >But then.
> >Did you try "openpkg build" ? Did you experience any problems ?
[...]
> Nope, never tried it.

Try it. I think this is the direction, we should go. Even when we need
some improvements.

>                       That's my next test on a fresh Solaris 8 system.
> My head's kind of swimming right now with all of the platforms I'm
> trying to get OpenPKG to install on - so far only a no-go on AIX 5.2,
> Irix, Tru64, and HPUX 11.23/IA64.

Hey, you're using IRIX ? Maybe i'm going to collaborate, there. It's
not the most used system, here. But at least i do have some resources.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47