"Ralf S. Engelschall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005, Simon J Mudd wrote:
>
> > As different people are looking at the OpenPKG port to AIX I've added a
> > Wiki link on the OpenPKG Wiki site.  This should allow us all to provide
> > our input in a common place and it should help us to see the current
> > issues which still need to be resolved.
>
> Cool. Thank you for this contribution. I've picked up your "make -j"
> issue at the end of this Wiki page and added support to "rpmtool" for
> AIX. With OpenPKG-CURRENT's "openpkg-20050727-20050727" and higher, once
> the OpenPKG "make" package is installed, the %{l_mflags} macro in all
> .spec files will automatically expand to "make -jM" (M=N*2) on a machine
> with N processors.

That's very nice. Thank you.

In the mean time I'll carry on trying to build certain packages and
report the success/issues on the list and on the Wiki too.  I hope
others can contribute with other packages.  I'll see if I can get
openpkg-tools to work because that greatly simplifies downloading and
building.

Do you have any automated scripts for building everything?

Regards,

Simon