On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 19:42 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005 19:08 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > Hi Ralf, Hi Thomas,
>
> Ping?
> Does anybody read me?

We read.  Not much to say when all there is are complaints, some of
which you admit are potentially your own doing.  The moral of the story
here is that everybody who's part of OpenPKG is trying to do the best
they can.  In order to try to do something better, the information is
needed.  If the information isn't provided then OpenPKG may die and then
there won't be anything to complain about because it just won't exist.
Perhaps you would do better to offer up some solutions to what you
complain about?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University