Am Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005 23:16 schrieb David M. Fetter:
> On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 19:42 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005 19:08 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

> > Does anybody read me?
>
> We read.  Not much to say when all there is are complaints, some of
> which you admit are potentially your own doing.  The moral of the story
> here is that everybody who's part of OpenPKG is trying to do the best
> they can.

Hi David,

I consider myself being a part of OpenPKG so some extend.
With the Kolab project we and our users currently profit
from an OpenPKG subset and
the Kolab Konsortium is a member of the association.
We did not contribute much technically yet within the association yet.

As for my post, I thought about waiting to find out more,
but then decided that giving the feedback earlier was more important.
Even so as Ralf had asked for it.

I tried to be contructive in pointing out what I believe went wrong.
Maybe I should have been more explicit. So I make this email
the case about about good early experiences
with people that try to communicate with OpenPKG.

* Give an answer always, and appreciate the feedback.
Each complain means that the people have taken out the time
and effort to write something down.
So answer even when you do not have a solution or something
substaintial to say.

This is important to grow the community.

Bernhard