Am Dienstag, 21. März 2006 18:33 schrieb Adam D. Morley:

Hi Adam,

thanks for the hint!

I have had a look and "runit" is not within the OpenPKG packages.
(daemontools is  un-free by common Free Software (Open Source) standards
as far as I know.)

I am a bit unsure
if it would fit well with fsl, it probably might be less work  to fix fsl.

http://smarden.sunsite.dk/runit/