On Friday 20 July 2007 20:41:52 Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> No...
> Please explicitly add --enable-nsplugin or something.
> So that if you add dependency no additional hacks will be nessesery.

ok. thanks, commited.

> > sorry, I have little clue about the plugin, I even think I never used it
> > myself nor do I exactly know how to do that. can you describe the problem
> > in detail, how to reproduce it and maybe any suggestions what to do about
> > it? a new ticket on the web page might help as well to not forget it :)
>
> Oh... is is always reproduced.
still not sure what the exact problem is. can you describe it in detail?

> Well... as I don't see any usage case for it, let's leave the problem.
> If you don't maintain it, you may consider providing this as a
> separate package... :)

I don't want to split it, as it uses API closely tied to opensc.
pam module and engine were split off, as those use only the
public pkcs#11 api. libopensc could be a pure internal api
one day, only to be used by the tools and the signer.
(except for ssh I don't know any other user of the opensc api.)

thanks again and regards,

Andreas