Andreas Jellinghaus a écrit :
> but we also have quite some turnover rate at opensc, everyone of the
> people that started opensc is no longer interested in it. to keep it
> maintainable we also have to keep the code small and readable.
> thus I don't want to blow up the configure code to add every imagineable
> feature till I no longer have a clue what it going on. debugging m4 is
> not exactly my preferred spare time job :)

Hi,

I can not run anymore ./bootstrap for any version of opensc-trunk >3204.
I'm working with a Fedora Core 6. Installed autoconf is 2.59 and m4 is
1.4.8. Are the changes introduced in svn 3202-3203-3204 require now
latest version of autoconf or m4?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] opensc-3204]$ ./bootstrap
+ test -f Makefile
+ rm -rf '*~' autom4te.cache aclocal.m4 config.guess config.log
config.status config.sub depcomp ltmain.sh
+ autoreconf --verbose --install
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I aclocal
aclocal:configure.in:302: warning: macro `AM_PATH_LIBASSUAN' not found
in library
autoreconf: configure.in: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `..'.
aclocal:configure.in:302: warning: macro `AM_PATH_LIBASSUAN' not found
in library
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure.in:216: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:299: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_LIBASSUAN
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
> if anyone want to help with real problems: engine_pkcs11 doesn't accept
> LIBP11_CFLAGS and LIBP11_LIBS on mac os X intel. while it does on
> mac os X ppc. pkg-config is not installed. any idea why? jpz ran into that
> issue and neither he nor I have a clue what is going on.

I'll try to look if installation of pkg-config help on this...

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre