Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
> mkarmowski wrote:
>>
>> Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
>>
>>> Perhaps try the latest OpenSC version (0.11.3)
>>>

>> I using currently revision from trunk.
>>
> Thanks! Guess that's another call for Nils ;-)

the CREATE FILE apdu isn't available in the "operational"
state (see cardos-info output). To create a file you first
need to switch to the "administrational" state (the cardos
pkcs15-init driver does this) but as the "create" opensc-explorer
command simply calls the create file command this cannot work
in your case. Unfortunately there is currently no way to change
the life cycle state of a cardos card with the opensc-explorer
(as no one seems to have missed this feature so far I did not
consider this extremly important).

Cheers,
Nils