On 2/2/08, Martin Paljak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
> On Feb 2, 2008, at 12:26 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> > Ludovic, I need some help in reader-pcsc:
>
> > 1. How can I detect if SCardControl is old or new? I am sure I can do
> > this by detecting some other fact.
>
> Do you mean the number of parameters passed to SCardControl? I believe
> you just have to know compile-time.

Yes. I don't want to do this on compile time, but on Runtime, there must be
some way to get version or some other feedback to distinguished between
old and new libraries (Missing export for example).

If I use pcsc dynamically, I want to remove all compile time dependencies.

> > 2. How can I detect at runtime if pinpad is supported?
> The example is in reader-pcsc.c
> http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/browser/trunk/src/libopensc/reader-pcsc.c#L560

So why is it #ifdef, why this check is not performed anyway?

Thanks!
Alon.