Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
On 2/2/08, Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now I get why I don't receive your mails correctly.. You are using HTML mail...
Well, yes, TB has that "feature" ;-)
...what's wrong with that?
 (BTW, Sun, AIX and others do have the gcc compiler so I don't see a problem
here, except that one can build it on Linux)

MinGW is gcc for Windows platform :)
Yes, I know obviously....but I somehow missed the context of what you said earlier: "And AIX by IBM and Solaris by HP, and still you expect to compile using gcc on these platforms." ...which is obviously correct. So I just said the same again...sorry...

--
Regards
Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>