On 2/2/08, Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Now I get why I don't receive your mails correctly.. You are using HTML
>> mail...
>
>  Well, yes, TB has that "feature" ;-)
>  ...what's wrong with that?

Will I keep getting your quotes incorrect, and some other parts are corrupt.
Mailing list should get pain-text...

>  (BTW, Sun, AIX and others do have the gcc compiler so I don't see a problem
> here, except that one can build it on Linux)
>
>  MinGW is gcc for Windows platform :)
>
>  Yes, I know obviously....but I somehow missed the context of what you said
> earlier: "And AIX by IBM and Solaris by HP, and still you expect to compile
> using gcc on these platforms." ...which is obviously correct. So I just said
> the same again...sorry...

This is not true at all...
If you want to get IBM, HP or Sun certification, you must not use gcc
on these platforms but use their own proprietary compilers. Exactly as
the Microsoft case.

You *CAN*, however, choose to use gcc if you like, that's too similar
to the Microsoft case.

Alon.