On 02/06/2009 12:57 AM, Peter Stuge:
Ludovic, I completely understand that you feel unable to contribute
much to a new project while still maintaining pcsc-lite as you do
now. But would you refuse to cooperate with the project (share
knowledge and code) if it was there, and do you refuse to find a way
to migrate away from pcsc-lite in the long term?

Alon, of course you don't want to write the whole thing all on your
own. I think Ludovic and everyone else will help the project if it is
there, but maybe he won't do it by sending patches. I know I will try
to help the project. I don't regularly use cards anymore, but I have
some hardware around here. I could start again. :)

A clear voice of reason. If we can get a unified project out of this it would be terrific. I'll look into how we can support such a project, if and when I can see the attempts to align toward one well supported project. I'm almost certain that we can get also support from vendors.

Regards
Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         start...@startcom.org <xmpp:start...@startcom.org>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>