Hello,
On Sep 20, 2010, at 11:11 PM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> I started building a list of related projects, with a list of underlying
> frameworks and libraries. This is really a mess.

http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/ApplicationSupport

Feel free to either create a reference table with links to further information
as well as notes with used libraries or just add to existing listing the
underlying library.

> I may be able to present a picture of 20 projects and underlying crypto
> solutions in 15 minutes. This could be a short and non-technical
> presentation.

> Some features are hardly undocumented. For example, it seems possible to
> configure Firefox, evolution and subversion to use Gnomekeyring [1]. I
> was aware for evolution, but not firefox and subversion.
Neat, why don't you add it to the wiki?

> If nss and Gnomekeyring can interact together, we only need a nice and
> complete GUI like Seahorse [2] and we have a nice solution.
And then we have KDE users.

--
Martin Paljak
@martinpaljak.net