Hi all:

As you already know, Spanish authorities finally said no about the
possibility of re-licensing DNIe bits under LGPL for inclusion into
OpenSC.

So me and some others at spain have decided to start writing from
scratch a new OpenSC DNIe module under LGPL for inclusion into the
project.

Some questions are pending:

- Seems that enough information is published outside the DGP's code,
but we are "contaminated": that is: we have read, studied and modified
original code, and perhaps (not sure) some "hidden tricks" have to be
extracted from there.
How this could affect to our new work?. Notice that we aren't talking
about copying code, just ideas and -perhaps- a non-published data trick

- We need a repository (synced with OpenSC mainstream), a chat/forum,
mail list, a wiki and a document repository.
Some official sites at Spain offered us their web resources, but we
eel more comfortable at OpenSC.
Sadly, english usage can be a problem for some people here

- What is the licensing politics for OpenSC modules?
* Need to assign copyright to OpenSC Project?
* Can we re-license as GPL for use outside the OpenSC scope?

What are your feelings on this?. We're expected to have some working
code at the end of October, and with a bit of help on SM a fully
functional DNIe module as a Christmas gift

Juan Antonio