El lun, 11-10-2010 a las 13:49 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau escribió:
> Hello,
>
> 2010/10/11 Juan Antonio Martinez <jons...@terra.es>:
> > - What is the licensing politics for OpenSC modules?
> > * Need to assign copyright to OpenSC Project?
> No
> > * Can we re-license as GPL for use outside the OpenSC scope?
> Why would you need that?

[...]
The idea is just avoid what has happened with DGP's dnie code:
they toke most of bits from OpenSC and published code under GPL
with no possible technology return to opensc. In fact we had to
wait for DGP to publish tech data outside their code to start
writing any bit...

So is not for _allowing_ upgrade to GPL, but _forcing_ GPL outside
OpenSC scope

Anyway, it's an idea. Perhaps the DNIe licensing issues history
is hard to forgive....

Juan Antonio