Hello,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 23:01, Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gerrit still has replication problem -- 'staging' of OpenSC/OpenSC.git do not
> updated by merges of Gerrit's repository.
> Certainly, gerrit is nice tool to play with, but, without replication it
> looses much of it's utility.

This was due to the "ruby github ssh" issue [1], after what all
pubkeys were suspended on Github and needed validation.
So was the key that did the syncing disabled. As the repostiroy did
not seem to be out of sync, I assumed that the keys are still OK and
re-enabled them. That should also bring the sync back (will verify).

[1]
https://github.com/blog/1068-public-key-security-vulnerability-and-mitigation

Martin