Hello,

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 00:30, Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - replication in gerrit do not working.
> Should we manually push the perfect commits from gerrit's repo to staging?
> (In the github's pull requests the commits are also perfects, almost perfect.)
Fetching github
Fetching gerrit
Fetching master
To g...@github.com:OpenSC/OpenSC.git
 ! [rejected]        master/staging -> staging (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'g...@github.com:OpenSC/OpenSC.git'
To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were rejected
Merge the remote changes (e.g. 'git pull') before pushing again.  See the
'Note about fast-forwards' section of 'git push --help' for details.
To g...@github.com:OpenSC/OpenSC.git

Github mirror was supposed to be a plain (one way) mirror, meaning
that things that go through gerrit are published on github and github
pull requests put to Gerrit, but merging both to gerrit and github
causes expected different trees. Fixing this requires some effort.

Martin