Le 2 avril 2012 10:34, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu> a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
>> 1. rebase the SM branch over the OpenSC version in gerrit/staging
>> You do not need extra power for that. It is just normal developer
>> work.
>
> Okay. So all we need is a diff between SM and staging?

No. What you need is to extract all the SM patches and apply them on
the gerrit/staging branch.
Of course some conflicts are expected and need to be fixed.

What I would do (but I am not a git expert)
on the SM branch use: "git format-patch origin" to get the changes in
individual patch files.
on the gerrit/staging use: "git am my_patch" for all the previously
generated patches.

Do not apply all the patches at once but one after the other (in the
correct order) and rebuild after each patch. The source code shall
compile after each change or gerrit will reject it.
I had the problem yesterday: a compilation bug that was fixed by
another patch. I had to merge the two patches.

Bye,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau