Le 02/04/2012 10:01, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> Le 2 avril 2012 09:56, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu> a écrit :
>>> I don't think there is.
>> Here is the address of the secure messaging branch:
>> https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC-SM/tree/secure-messaging
>>
>> We are using it, as it includes most fixes.
>>
>> Binaries are published in:
>> http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/nightly/sm/
>>
>> Why not use Opensc-SM for OpenSC developing branch?
> The solution is very simple.
> 1. rebase the SM branch over the OpenSC version in gerrit/staging
> 2. submit the changes to gerrit
> 3. review the changes on gerrit (they should be OK)
> 4. someone (Martin/Viktor/me)  will accept the changes in gerrit and
> they will be merged
>
> You do not need extra power for that. It is just normal developer work.

How the 'staging', that you are working on, is related to the 'staging' branch
of the OpenSC.git from github ?
Looking onto the git workflow
(https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/DevelopmentPolicy)
I do not quite understand the place of 'staging' on the opensc-project.org .

> Bye

Kind regards,
Viktor.