Le 3 avril 2012 09:08, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu> a écrit :
> Dear Ludovic,

Hello,

This is the one at opensc-project.org

> * All patches are merged to staging to allow testing [2a]. There could
> be a voting process using Genkins if it works OR a lot of reviewers with
> commit rights [2b]. We should rely on trust, not hierarchy.

The patches are merged _after_ they are verified valid.

> * Staging becomes daily packages for all platforms to allow users to
> test [3]

No objection.

> * Daily cron jobs are running on testing servers with smarcards attached
> running regression tests [4].

No objection.

> * OpenSC is release on each 1st day every two months [5].

This involves manual work to document the changes and check no
critical bug is still present. I do not like the idea to have a
release even if the code is not (a minimum) ready.

> We have set up [3], [4]. [5] is simple as we now have a build farm.
> Ludovic, if you don't have time to administer GIT, please let us manage
> GIT and give us more freedom to organize as a community. You don't need
> to spend that much time if we work in group.

You do not need my help to submit all the SM patches to gerrit.
You do not need my help to review patches.
You do not need my help to propose an update of the NEWS file before a
stable release.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau