I have been testing 0.13.0-pre1 from tarball listed below.

Builds on Solaris.

works with MIT Kerberos PKINIT and pam_krb5 to login to AD as the KDC.

Can sign Email using thunderbird 13.0.1.

The pkcs11-tool -derive using ECDH works using a PIV test card from NIST
and a card I created. (i.e. using the key frome a card and the cert from
the other card, will produce the same secret key.)

On 9/17/2012 3:00 PM, Viktor Tarasov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le 15/09/2012 16:52, Kalev Lember a écrit :
>> On 09/06/2012 08:06 PM, Viktor Tarasov wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> current github 'staging' is tagged as v0.13.0-pre1.
>>>
>>> If no objections, I will merge this branch into github 'master' -- it will
>>> be base version to test
>>> and to prepare the coming release candidate.
>> Very good idea. I think it makes a lot of sense to have just one
>> 'master' branch for development; this is what people coming over from
>> other projects tend to expect.
>

> 'Master' and 'staging' are actually synchronized and for the new pull
> requests I propose to create them relative to the 'master' branch.
> Until the end of this release the pull requests to 'staging' are also
> accepted.
>
> The tag name 'v0.13.0-pre1' has been changed (sorry) to '0.13.0pre1' -- still
> cannot understand which common set of characters
> could be used for the release-version/tag-name to satisfy 'git', 'obs',
> 'dpkg-build', ...
>
> Commits to 'master' and new tags trigger the jenkins jobs of build, packaging
> and some rudimentary test of package and unit tests (for Suse).
> https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/Open
> <https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/OpenSC-release/>SC-release/
> <https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/OpenSC-release/>
>
> The resulting packages are transfered to 'download' part of the
> opensc-project.org file server:
>   - commits to
>      http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/projects/opensc/nightly/
>   - releases to
>      http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/projects/opensc/releases/
>

> For a while there are only source tarballs, MSIs for x32 and x64 and rpm i586
> for opensSuSE 12.1 .
> Hope that rapidly the building of releases packages for some debian/ubuntu
> distributions will be connected.
>
> It would be nice if you could look/test the tarball or packages of the
> release 0.13.0pre1.
> Your remarks, proposals, contributions are heartily welcome.
>
> Kind regards,
> Viktor.

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory