Hello,

Le 15/09/2012 16:52, Kalev Lember a écrit :
> On 09/06/2012 08:06 PM, Viktor Tarasov wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> current github 'staging' is tagged as v0.13.0-pre1.
>>
>> If no objections, I will merge this branch into github 'master' -- it will
>> be base version to test
>> and to prepare the coming release candidate.
> Very good idea. I think it makes a lot of sense to have just one
> 'master' branch for development; this is what people coming over from
> other projects tend to expect.

'Master' and 'staging' are actually synchronized and for the new pull requests
I propose to create them relative to the 'master' branch.
Until the end of this release the pull requests to 'staging' are also accepted.

The tag name 'v0.13.0-pre1' has been changed (sorry) to '0.13.0pre1' -- still
cannot understand which common set of characters
could be used for the release-version/tag-name to satisfy 'git', 'obs',
'dpkg-build', ...

Commits to 'master' and new tags trigger the jenkins jobs of build, packaging
and some rudimentary test of package and unit tests (for Suse).
https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/Open
<https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/OpenSC-release/>SC-release/
<https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/OpenSC-release/>

The resulting packages are transfered to 'download' part of the
opensc-project.org file server:
 - commits to
    http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/projects/opensc/nightly/
 - releases to
    http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/projects/opensc/releases/

For a while there are only source tarballs, MSIs for x32 and x64 and rpm i586
for opensSuSE 12.1 .
Hope that rapidly the building of releases packages for some debian/ubuntu
distributions will be connected.

It would be nice if you could look/test the tarball or packages of the release
0.13.0pre1.
Your remarks, proposals, contributions are heartily welcome.

Kind regards,
Viktor.