Hi Viktor,

we've completed the development of write support for the SmartCard-HSM
and are in the middle of testing and bug-fixing.

The code is based on the latest version in OpenSC/staging and changes
mostly apply to our own code.

Is there a chance to get write support into the upcomin release ?

If yes, I would prepare a pull request against the CardContact/staging
branch.

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier