Hi Viktor,

we are testing on Windows XP SP3, Debian Lenny and a current Ubuntu
version. Our focus is on PKCS#11 and integration with Firefox,
Thunderbird and XCA. We already tested minidriver with IE and Outlook,
but we do short regression tests with each new build.

We've set up automated tests using our Smart Card Shell, which
interfaces with PKCS#11 using opensc-java. This way we test key
generation of all kinds (RSA/EC), certificates issuance and storing as
well as data element reading/writing. We also have a quick regression
test using a script with various pkcs11-tool commands. We've also done
tests using the IAIK PKCS#11 wrapper that worked well.

So far we're quite confident that the current code base is stable.

We have three things left on our list, but they are not pressing:

1. Adding support to have domain parameter at the PKCS#11 interface for
EC public keys after on card generation (i.e. serialize/ deserialize
public keys as spki)
2. Adding support for explicit domain parameter in EC_PARAMS
3. Fast-track C_Initialize and C_SetPIN into the card-driver (The
SmartCard-HSM uses a PKCS#11 like token initialization)

Given the fact, that these changes touch core code, we would schedule
this topics for the .14 release.

Andreas

   |'##> <##'|   Phone +49 571 56149
    ---------    http://www.cardcontact.de