I sent this patch to the project owner, but seems they didn´t apply it.

It´s also good to note that using the standard classes provided in this lib,
you will get some trouble to access some orkut information. For example,
reading scraps will not work, there are some parameters missing for the rpc
call.

Another thing is captcha handling. The library dont handle captchas issued
by Orkut. Go to the test website I sent you and send a scrap with some link
inside, and you will have a better understanding.

Best

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas