Hi Bruno.

I have tried your solution and it almost worked. It seems that Orkut's
server-to-server implementation is bugged.
What happens is that sometimes it works. But not all the times.

I will describe the issue for you and tell you how to reproduce it.
The problem is in the process of getting the Access Token.

Sometimes Orkut nicely returns the Access Token, other times it says
"Invalid Signature".
Let's say seventy percent of requests I do to get the access token, I do get
it.

You can reproduce it using the OAuth Playground website (
http://googlecodesamples.com/oauth_playground/index.php).

Given an oauth_consumer_key and consumer_secret, try to get the tokens for
Orkut, and you will see that it doesn't work all the times.

If you have any suggestion, just tell me. Because right now, after two weeks
of effort, the idea that comes to me is to cut off Orkut implementation of
my application.

Thanks a lot,
Fernando