Hi!

opensocial-php-client is a library which was primarily design to be generic
enough to run 2 or 3legged. But oauth version shipped, does not fix the
space problem, that´s why you are getting problems on playground and on this
library.

If you wanna try a demo, see:
http://www.dxs.com.br/os-3leg/test/

Try authenticating yourself many times, and you wont notice any error. Also,
if you wanna take a look where I placed the fix, just follow this link:

Line 158 & 174:
http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-php/source/browse/trunk/lib/orkut-3legged.php#158

Best

Robson Dantas