Hi Robson!

I`m using the library recommended by Google (opensocial-php-client).
Downloaded from here: http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-php-client/

I think the OAuth playground uses this library too, thats why I can
reproduce the error there.

I will take a look at your suggestion to see if it works. BTW, I
remember to have seen this substitution in a function called
urlencode_rfc3986, replacing `+` with a white space.

Do you think removing this substitution can fix the issue?

Thanks,
Fernando