Roy> Right now, Sun has only exposed the "done" gate of OpenSolaris,

Right.  We figured it was easier for projects that are underway to stay
where they're at.  But new projects should start using opensolaris.org
to host their work, including workspaces (or at least snapshots of the
code until we get decent source code management installed).  In fact,
I'll be meeting with one project team in the next couple weeks to start
working out the details for getting their project up on opensolaris.org.

mike