[ sorry for the brutal snippage ]
>> Maybe this new "bullpen" project needs to be built on the CSW project,
>> maybe the CCD project, maybe the JDS (spec-files-extra) project, maybe
>> something else, maybe a hybrid...
>>
>> In any case, I'm really looking forward to that being figured out ASAP.
>
> I think I'm on the same page with you Eric, and I am interested in trying to
> get the various people to at least lay out their needs and/or to work with
> Sun to figure out how that can be accomplished.

  Let's drop the name Sun from that last sentence.

  Try, just for the feel of it, to put in the words "the community" in
  as a replacement for the company name "Sun".

  Now see how it feels :

      I think I'm on the same page with you Eric, and I am interested in
      trying to get the various people to at least lay out their needs
      and/or to work with the community to figure out how that can be
      accomplished.

  Somehow that feels better.  Now it reads like and feels like a pile of
people that are in the Solaris community would have a meeting of minds and
try to figure out a few things.

--
Dennis Clarke