Great ideas for OpenSolaris participation in the Google Summer of Code, guys. The list of participating organizations at Google's site is growing, but so far OpenSolaris is not approved yet. I think we need one page to list all these project ideas to show Google what we have to offer (many organizations are doing this).

Ben opened a page on the Genunix wiki:
http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/Summer_of_Code

I put up some content and a basic structure (follow the structure or dump it for a better one :) ... it's just a start) and some placeholders for more projects and ideas.

Cut/paste your best ideas up there and we'll see if we can get all this content out of the lists and on the wiki at this point.

Jim