On 4/20/06, Jim Grisanzio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great ideas for OpenSolaris participation in the Google Summer of Code,
> guys. The list of participating organizations at Google's site is
> growing, but so far OpenSolaris is not approved yet. I think we need one
> page to list all these project ideas to show Google what we have to
> offer (many organizations are doing this).
>
> Ben opened a page on the Genunix wiki:
> http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/Summer_of_Code
>
> I put up some content and a basic structure (follow the structure or
> dump it for a better one :) ... it's just a start) and some placeholders
> for more projects and ideas.

[I'm currently at Google in the OSPO office which is running SoC.]

Google has not received any Summer of Code mentor org applications
from OpenSolaris.  Who sent the email application to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Do we know when it was sent?

(We have seen applications for Nexenta and Genesi.)

Applications close on Monday, but it's very tight as is at this late date.

Thanks!  -- justin