> When I
> move to Japan, I hope to get closely involved with
> community building at universities throughout Asia.

I envy you for moving to Japan!
But anyways, perhaps you'd be so kind as to update us on what things are like
on the Sun HW / Solaris front in Japan when you get settled in?

I for one have always wondered how UNIX / Solaris aware the Japanese are. Well
Masayuki Murayama is a living legend in Solaris circles, but does that reflect
the real state of affairs in Japan when it comes to Solaris?