Teresa Giacomini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >I would be willing to speak in Petersburg or Prague ;-)
> >
> >BTW: I did already speak in February in Prague in the Sun office.
> >
> >Jörg
> >

> Cool Joerg.  I'm still collecting names.  Is there something specific
> you would be interested in speaking on?

I am meeting tomorrow with Frank Hofmann. He will also attend the
Tech Days in Prague and most likely be able to give me a ride as he in
located in London but from time visits Berlin with his car..

Tomorrow, we will primarily talk about the future of the hsfs code, but
as we did already talk about Prague on the phone, we will most likely
talk about what would be nice for Prague. Let me report on Wednesday...

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)