Martin, if you really feel as if this is the case then please post some detailed support for your allegation. Observations are fine, but when they are as serious as this they need to be backed up with facts. Do it here. We bet you'll get a sincere, detailed response that leaves you wishing you might have been less harsh or had thought about it a bit more. Collaboration on something as complicated and profound as Solaris requires participation on a higher level.
R&B

On Aug 24, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Martin Schaffstall wrote:

On 8/24/06, James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin Schaffstall writes:
> It is interesting to observe that each time the project reaches
> another milestone a Sun employee steps in and demands a full change of
> the project.
> Very suspicious.

Good grief!  Would it be at all possible to comment on the technical
issues with this project without continually veering off into absurd
conspiracy theories?

This is not absurd. It is a observation.

If you want my opinion:
Sun is SABOTAGING the project
--
    //   Martin Schaffstall