[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Agreed, but OGB/2007/001 quite clearly states that a project can only exist if it is sponsored by a Community, and that any projects which lose the sponsorship of a Community must cease to exist.

Right; I think the implications there are for "currently sponsored projects
which lose sponsorship" presumably through inaction.

That needs to be clearly stated, not subject to interpretation. And OGB/2007/001 isn't clear on that point.

The community/project model was introduced at the launch and I think we're
still not sure if that straightjacket fits everything.

It doesn't.

--
Alan Burlison