Alan Burlison wrote:
And I also dispute that the OGB actually has a mandate to impose such a community-wide processes without the approval of entire community, i.e. without a community-wide vote.

I would think that's the entire point of an OGB.   There's no way to
cripple OpenSolaris as fast as requiring all decisions go to a community
wide vote, adding months to the process, and resulting in so many
community wide votes that voter turnout drops to near zero in most of them.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]