Dennis Clarke wrote:
  Simple question :

    Can a person or person(s) with sufficient craft take the sources
    from OpenSolaris.org and build a distro which *may* be certified
    as UNIX ?

    Yes or No ?

Sources only?   I don't think so, at least not until Project Emancipation
is complete.    After that, I'm not sure what other pieces are missing
that are required.   (And then it would be just the core UNIX brand - for
Unix Workstation, you need CDE, which is right out.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]