> "Broken, Broken, Broken, Broken, . . . ."
>
> Now I know why I am so compellingly addicted to
> Solaris.  Kudos Sun's management for their
> willingness to take such bold actions, undoubtedly
> accompanied by tons of well-oxidized midnight oil,
> that will finally take Solaris to world dominance, or
> even world ubiquitance.

Yes, broken. It can't have anything about "OpenSolaris" in it if it's not
supposed to be based on SunOS.
If it is based on SunOS, then it's broken.

And look, I purposely stayed out of the whole OpenSolaris vs. "Indiana" debacle
because I couldn't care less about some guy who founded Debian-something or
other, since his product means absolutely nothing to me.

I'd much rather have technical presentations on using and mastering the modular
debugger and debugging the kernel at the next OpenSolaris user group meeting,
than hear about this "Indiana" debacle.

The technical things that I have looked at so far do not work the way SunOS
works. That's an error.
And should "Indiana" become the next Solaris 11, well... I'll just go for the
*real* thing and switch to CentOS GNU/Linux, why settle for a copy? Or I'll go
over to the hp camp and stick with HP-UX.

But I will not stick with a bastardized Solaris, I can damn well guarantee that.