Shawn Walker wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2008 1:16 PM, Joerg Schilling
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> I don't think you'll find many users that agree.
>>>
>> This is because most bash users don't understand POSIX nor
>> care about bugs. They are not even interested in knowing the
>> reason for a problem.
>>

> Exactly! So why not give them a shell that is POSIX and that is full
> featured and provides something that makes them feel much more at
> home.

How is that an 'Exactly!'???

If they don't understand what it means to be POSIX? and they don't care
if there are bugs, or care why things are the way they are, How will
they notice that you've given them these things they don't care or know
enough to recognize?

How will it make them more at home?

   -Kyle