> OpenSolaris != SXCE.

Ooohhh no, we're not going down that route!

I couldn't care less what gimmicks "Ian & Co." are pulling, to ME
OpenSolaris IS SXCE and SXDE, and it will remain that way no matter
WHAT. Even if they kill it.

And to anybody that asks me, I'm telling that SXCE and SXDE ARE OpenSolaris.

"Ian & Co." can all go pound sand, what good are their OpenSolaris
gimmicks going to be, if the community NEVER embraces it? Forget it!

It's just like the technology that only engineers think is cool, and
users hate (hello, RBAC!) What good is it if nobody wants to use it?

And if I had it my way, I'd abolish all of this OpenSolaris nonsense!

There is just Solaris and code. Period. Everything is pure and utter nonsense.

> Sun are free to distribute their OpenSolaris distributions anyway they
> see fit.  Whether they shoot them selves in the foot is their business!

They are also free to alienate the very community that has kept Solaris
alive in shops all these decades, when the going got tough, and tough
got going.