Ming Kin Lai wrote:
> I have a feeling that Sun has abandoned maintaining Solaris, and shifted its
> resources to OpenSolaris.  Well, that's good news to people here, I guess.
> So, can I discuss things about Solaris 10 here?  How about something about
> Solaris 10's C library?  Can I ask a question why a certain library function
> does not work properly?  Can I report a bug here?  Currently there does not
> appear to be a way to report Solaris' bugs in Sun's website anymore.

These lists are for OpenSolaris, not Solaris.

I'm not certain what gave you the idea that Sun has abandoned Solaris 10
maintenance.  However, I can assure you that is not the case.  Read more
about the Solaris Life Cycle model here:
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/lifecycle.xml

You may want to visit the bigadmin pages for further discussion of
Solaris 10 topics:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/home/index.html

Cheers,
--