Ming Kin Lai wrote:
> I am curious - how many people here in these OpenSolaris forums have
> OpenSolaris installed on their PCs at home?  Or are they mostly discussing
> OpenSolaris problems they have at work/school?  Does anyone have any idea?

I'm sure there are plenty that do.  I know of several others who like me
use OpenSolaris or Solaris Express at home and/or on work desktops while
supporting Solaris 10 on production servers.  I always recommend
installing Solaris Express to Solaris administrators as a way to learn
the new features in future Solaris 10 updates.

Ian