Ming Kin Lai wrote:
> I am curious - how many people here in these OpenSolaris forums have
> OpenSolaris installed on their PCs at home?  Or are they mostly discussing
> OpenSolaris problems they have at work/school?  Does anyone have any idea?

I think you'll find it a mix, really. I have a Mac and a Windows PC at
home and OpenSolaris/Ubuntu on my work laptop. And I use Solaris on my
Sun Ray at the office (hopefully OpenSolaris will make it to the Sun
Rays soon). I don't have a main computer anymore, I guess. I use
everything. Others have OpenSolaris as their main systems at home,
others have OpenSolaris running on Macs, others just use it at work. A mix.

Jim
--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/