> You sound like you're looking for something
> resembling support for
> a commercial product, without having to pay for a
> support contract.
> That's not likely to be sustainable (support people
> have to eat, companies
> have to keep a minimum stock price, bills have to be
> paid, etc).
If asking for a way to report a bug resembles looking for free support, well, I
don't know what to say.  If I have a product and care about it, I would love
people giving feedback and tell me what's wrong about it.  I too have to eat,
pay rent and gas, etc.  And I basically would provide free service to the
company by reporting a bug to it.