On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:14 PM, Mario Goebbels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Seriously, persecution complex much?
>>
>> No, for what?
>> I'm not rPath.
>>
>> Doesn't make sense what you say. I only analyze the facts.
>> But if you don't know (or understand) them, better stop this rant.
>>

> Doesn't change the fact that you're being frickin' annoying since your
> episode with Sun back then. I really try to ignore you, but you being quoted
> all the time makes it damn hard.
>
> -mg

Because you are lacking (or at least running out of) arguments, you try to
fight me via the "personal psycho style" method.
This uncovers who of us two does have valid points, and who is "being
frickin' annoying".

It seems that you don't _want_ to understand it.
For everybody else: My motivation that caused me to complain is:

#0.) Sun made a decision *for* the "community" and pushed it through, no
matter what, once again.

This alsone is nothing unusual, but the unfortunate thing from the user's
perspective is, that

#1.) ... Sun wasted so much money, coding time and time-2-market through it.
Had they simply taken conary, this would have accellerated Indiana by at
least 10 months, although this calculation cannot be made yet, because IPS
is far from being finished as of now (according to its developer's own Sun
blogs).

But it is as so often in politics: The truth is between lines and not always
easy to identify.

%martin