Sun *is* talking to the community, simply because they consider
themselves (their exclusive employees) to constitute the "community".

So YOU or I have no right to complain.

See my distro generator, THEY DON'T CARE.
NO INTEREST whatsoever.
0xFF other examples.

I'm a stupid developer and sysadmin who had believed in the propaganda.

%martin