Another great McNealy quote from my article:

"McNealy also commented that the vision and product strategy of Sun has been
building towards just this moment for decades and he’s not surprised that IBM
wants to snatch it just before their strategy is fully vindicated by the
massive adoption of cloud computing where Sun is a leader."

I think he's talking about that new feature in OpenOffice and VirtualBox where
you can save all your data and applications and virtual machines to Sun's cloud
and run it there:

http://blogs.sun.com/jonathan/date/20090318

If Sun could pull that ^^ off and be the first company to bring the cloud down
to Earth and turn it into a fog, then they could possibly make even more money
than Google. Who knows?